Need socket and plug for 12 volt halogen lamp in photo enlarger

rbguffrbguff Member
bearbeitet August 2020 in Ich suche dieses Teil

Hello Andreas, thx for sending a response. I have a photography enlarger wa 12 volt halogen lamp will the socket and plug you suggest work for the 12 volt lamp. The cord goes into power supply which is 220 outlet. Can I simply attach plug to cord (enlarging head / lamp), and attach socket to power supply. These need to be soldered to wires, as you can tell I'm no electrician, but can handle simple soldering.

Did that

Beste Antwort


Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.